- All personal information collected during account creation by iChinaForum.com will be used strictly for internal purposes, and no personally identifiable information will be shared with any third parties. Aggregate and anonymous information may be used to develop audience demographic profiles, which might be shared with advertisers and other third parties.
- iChinaForum will use contact information to announce to users important news, new features on the site, and special offers from our partners from time to time. All users have the choice to opt in and out of these communications at any time.
- Before or at the time of collecting additional personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.